John Kaufmann wrote:
In a message dated 2009.10.23 04:47 -0500, Brad Rogers wrote:

<http://www.bsa.org/country/BSA and Members/Our Members.aspx>

Spaces in URLs.  Tut, tut.  Surely, *they* should know better....

Indeed they should. I must say that I just copy/pasted the link without noticing that. Sorry that I failed to do the "%20" substitutions as needed, or even to check the link, but I appreciate the evidence of Business Software Alliance stupidity. Fitting. BSA is of course a mostly Microsoft-driven "Alliance", running on MS Windows servers.

Hi John,

Just to be clear - The BSA is hosted on Microsoft owned and managed equipment or they simply run MS Windows OS on their servers?

Thanks

Drew