James Knott wrote:
hopefulau wrote:
Hi

I am on dialup and lost my copy of OpenOffice.

Does anyone know where I can get a CD sent to me? (I live in Australia).

A list of vendors can be found here:
http://distribution.openoffice.org/cdrom/index.html#cdrom

Please note we cannot vouch for any of them.  Also make sure they're
selling a recent version.

You might also be able to find a CD included with some computer software
magazine.  Another possibility would be to download at work, a friend's,
library etc., where broadband access is available and copy it to a USB
flash drive or CD.

You can also often find the software on the CDs/DVDs that come "free" with computer magazines. Just ensure the magazine is relevant to your Operating System.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England