I'm having a strange (at least, to me!) printing problem. The background: I'm trying to print a brochure -- actually the outside pages of a play program. I set up a dummy with four default (8.5 by 11) pages, set the Tools > Options > Writer > Print for brochure, and printed to a PDF "printer" (couldn't find a way to export it as PDF except as the regular full-size pages). That worked fine, so I proceeded with setting up my real data. But now, although it invokes the printer and does not give any error messages, nothing actually prints (either to the PDF "printer" or to my actual printer) if the first page is included. I can print each of the other pages individually, but that one absolutely will not print, even by itself. Any ideas? The file is 376 KB but not sensitive, if anybody could use it.