Open office takes a long time to load sometimes i have to click on the icon once
or twice more just to get it to open and every time i try to type or go to the
menu [i.e)file or tools etc...] in open office writer, it freezes and says "not
responding". This this is something that is occurring regularly like every few
minutes or sometimes every few seconds and it take s a while to resume
productivity. Another issue that I'm having is that after the program allows me
to resume typing whether is be after it froze the last time or before it is
about to freeze again, the cursor will go to a different location and everything
i start typing will end up somewhere totally different within the text. I do not
understand why this occurring or what is the cause behind it but i would like to
find out how to solve the problem quickly.

CDN College or University student? Get Windows 7 for only $39.99 before Jan 3!
Buy it now!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691636