Can somebody quickly remind me what "track changes" is called in OOo, so I can
either accept changes or kill the display of two chapters of struck-out text
and graphics?

Sorry, I have the Word terminology in my head, but that's what people use
around here. I've never had the opportunity to use any sharing or collaborating
or reviewing functions in OOo, because nobody else here uses OOo. The help
won't help me because it has none of the terms that I recognize.

Halp?

 - Kevin

or disclosing it.