Brian Barker wrote:
At 13:10 29/10/2009 -0700, Gallomimia Noname wrote:
I cannot find any way to protect only a given range of cells with OOoCalc.

o Select relevant cell ranges and go to Format | Cells... | Cell Protection | Protection (or right-click | Format Cells... | Cell Protection | Protection) and tick Protected - or not - as required. o Now go to Tools | Protect Document > | Sheet... to protect the entire sheet. Now some cell ranges are protected and others not.

I do believe there is an issue in the issue tracker open on this subject. Some have said that the issue does not exist, but I can see that it does.

If I understand you correctly, I fear they are right.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker

Forwarding to unsubscribed OP.

--