Hi everybody

I'm experiencing very strange behaviour with Kubuntu 9.04 / 9.10 and
OO 3.x both distributed versions and manually installed ones, which makes
Open Office practically unusable.

Scrolling in the slide selector on the left in the default view makes it
always jump back to the selected slide.
Selecting slides in slide sorter immediately unselects everything.

The selected slides flash which seem to indicate its some sort of focus bug.

More testing revealed that this is related to linking pictures.

I can generate the bug with the following:

- Create presentation
- Add linked picture
- Copy the page several times lets say 30 times

Can anybody reproduce this?

Under windows and Ubuntu from a stick this is no issue only under
KDE I get this problem.

Best,
Nikolai