> Hi folks - - - Just downloaded your very cool site on this laptop computer;
> I also have it on my desktop. For some reason on the laptop, I'm having
> trouble getting into the Word Processing software to begin writing
> documents. Any ideas?

Is it only the document writer, or other components, too?

Do you get an error message at all?

Did you make sure to install the document writer, or was it
accidentally unchecked in the installation options?

--MarkTraceur

--

Microsoft does half the work that Open Source developers do, and they
get all the money. Where's the justice there?

Turn an N95 into a remote control for mplayer [video]  -
http://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/a52ch/turn_an_n95_into_a_remote_control_for_mplayer/