Hello OpenOffice Users,

I have just installed OO 1.1.4 on Solaris. Everything went very well. I do
have an issue that I need some advice on. When an application is opened
everything display great and I can launch icons in the tool bar(s) and enter
text on the screen just fine. The problem comes up when I try to click on a
menu command word (File, Edit, View, etc.) the menu does not drop down.
There is a quick flash around the menu item, but that is it. I tried
decreasing my monitors display in case OO did not like the size, however, no
change. This is probably (hopefully) something fairly easy to fix that I
have just over looked. I have scanned the FAQ, but did not see any about
display or menu command problems.

Thank you for you advice and assistance.

Richard Walton