Greetings,

I have attmpted to download Openoffice twice today without success.  I have
registered and signed in; printed and read the Instructions for Downloading
etc. The instructions were

updated  2008-10-23 and do not show any buttone as described in the email
received.

Both attempts appear to start fine and speedily get to 149 mb with one second
to go and then it stalls, although it still appears to be running.  After a
more than reasoble wait I close

it down and find no indication that it is on my computer.

It is now noon EDT and as I have spent most of the morning struggling with this
any help will be thankfully received.

Thanks,

Maurice Mann,

Elliot Lake, Ontario