In a message dated 2009.12.01 21:58 -0500, RA Brown wrote:
John Kaufmann wrote:
In a message dated 2009.12.01 17:27 -0500, Andreas Saeger wrote:
André Costa wrote:

... Open Office Base 3.1.0 ... Can I insert a picture in database?
In the table design I select one column IMAGE[LONGVARBINARY]. In
data view in this column apears <OBJECT>. I can't insert anything.
What's mean?    Then I will create a form that view each image and
their specifications.

http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/download/file.php?id=3751

Andreas, does that empty file (with no data source) illustrate anything?
Sorry to be dense, but I don't see how it answers André's question.

Not sure why you got an empty file.  The one I got seem to have every
thing there.

That's good to know, Andy. Now I need to find out why we see different files, so I'd like to try another approach: Do you know how that file was found? - that is, if you go to the page
where do you find (or drill down to find) that file?

Thanks,
John