Dear Joseph and Michael,

Here is an example:

I am making a presentation.  On one page I have three text frames.

All three text frames are sitting on the page one frame on top of another,
all set to Horizontal "Center" - NO Problem.

Each frame has a different vertical height.

I want
   A.  The 2 spaces between the three frames identical.
   B.  The space between the top of the top frame and the top margin = to
the space between the bottom of the bottom frame to the bottom margin.

How do I do this with using a spread sheet?

If this verbal picture is not good enough, please let me know.

Thank you,
John Gilchrist