Hi,

I am completely lost. I downloaded openoffice last night but my computer battery went dead just after the download. Since recharging my Macbook I attempted to open my download. I received a warning that I need to close openoffice.org on host, but I have no clue what they are talking about, let alone how to achieve.

I haven't been able to do any tutorials as I am on dial-up, so as you can see I am in rough shape. Any assistance anyone could provide would be so gratefully appreciated !!! I am trying to do a presentation on my mac and someone said
openoffice would be a good choice for doing that.

Penny