Hoshedar Patwa ha scritto:
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are using Open Office 3.1 since long and we appricate and thank you for your contribution to our people community. We are saving our work in MS Office format (.doc, .xls etc.). As most of all our PCs are PIII or PIV with 256 mb of RAM and using Windows XP SP2. So, It takes lot's of time to open our files. Request you to suggest the solutions for our problem as early as possible.
Regards,

Hoshedar Patwa
Mob: +919724506504
Phone: +91-2641-235053
Email: hosipa...@bellceramic.com

The main problem here is not Open Office, but the low RAM size. 256 MB is really insufficient to make Windows XP SP2 perform in an acceptable way, let alone run any significant application. You should definitely upgrade all of your machines to at least 512MB. From my experience, I strongly recommend installing 1GB wherever possible.

I would also suggest to analyze your disks with a good defragmenter (these days I like priform defraggler).

HTH

Marcello Romani