2010/1/6 Web Kracked <webmas...@krackedpress.com>:
> The answer I got from someone off this list is not good.  It looks
> like Ubuntu may not provide an upgrade to their 3.x version to 3.2
> until they change version from 9.10 to 9.15 or 9.20.

Since the version numbers of Ubuntu keeps to the format Y.MM I doubt
they will ever release 9.15 or 9.20, because there are no 15th or 20th
month of the year.
New Ubuntu versions are usually released in April and October (except
for 6.06 which was released in june 2006, just like the version number
tells us), så the current version 9.10 was released in October 2009
and the next release will be 10.04 in April 2010 and so on.

If the repositories of Ubuntu 10.04 doesn't contain OpenOffice.org
3.2, Ubuntu 10.10 will, unless there is an even newer version by that
time.

Johnny Rosenberg