Sylvia, you apparently sent your message to users-ow...@openoffice.org (the "last resort" email address when having difficulties with list management actions) instead of to users@openoffice.org (this general-purpose list for answering questions about using the OpenOffice.org software). So the list owner redirected you here, while also indicating you should select the sheet you want to print, and then when you choose Print, say that you want to print the selection only.

What header are you referring to that has the users-ow...@openoffice.org address?

Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
Sorry but I don't understand....  This is not the
us...@openoffice.orglist?  So why is this mail in the headers?

Salux
Sylvia

2010/1/10 Paul

 We have problem for Printing when using multi sheets.

Ex. one file have 8 sheets i.e. sheet1,sheet2,sheet3 etc.

We want printing for first sheet only i.e. sheet1 but in preview shown
all
sheets and all pages.

Kindly send me solution for this problem  so my users can work easily
with
open office 3.1.

The email list you used is incorrect. All queries about operation of the
OpenOffice program should be directed to users@openoffice.org ...  This
email address is only for questions about the email list and its
management.

If you are going to be asking questions about OpenOffice you should also
consider subscribing to the users@openoffice.org list.

In answer to your question however - When you print (ctrl + P) you have the
option to select whether you want to print just the selected sheet or all
sheets.

/paul

--

Samuel Goldwyn<