2010/1/6 Dotan Cohen <dotanco...@gmail.com>

> I need the default bullet point styles for an associate to be:
> Numbering followed by: Space
> Aligned at: 0"
> Indent at: .013"
>
> How does one set this as the default for all new documents? Thanks.
>

> --
> Dotan Cohen

Dotan, can't one use the procedure for modifying default templates as
explained on the Writer help pages to do this ? My understanding is that the
modified template, after being set as the new default, will  be used in
succeeding documents until such time as it is changed, either to a new
custom template or to the original OOo default....

Henri

PS : I would have thought that centimetres, rather than inches were used for
purposes of this type in Israel ? Have I been deceived ?...