Anutka wrote:

The thing is I can't copy from a text file to e-mail. I can copy and paste
from OO.org Writer to any other text editor but I can't paste to e-mail.
Why is that? How can I change it (IF it's possible)?

Without knowing which of the following  you use:
*  Operating system;
* Version and variant of OOo;
*  Email Client or Web Browser;
it is very hard to pinpoint what is responsible for your inability to cut and paste email.

That said, some of the OOo builds, on some Linux variants, won't allow a user a to cut and paste from between Thunderbird, Firefox, and OOo. This is done for _security_ reasons.

jonathon