On 2/5/2010 1:32 PM, Tanstaafl wrote:
On 2010-02-05 9:12 AM, Rhino<rh...@wwdc.com>  wrote:
>  Please ignore this; I'm just trying to verify if I can post without
>  difficulty now....

Please don't invade the inboxes of thousands of people just because you
think you might have a problem posting.

That is really rude.
No, it is you who is being rude.

First, there is no way to test posting to see whether he can post here other than to post. And you, sir, are invading everyone's mailbox too, as I am I, but I'd thought you needed reproving in public.

It is harsh remarks such as this that dampen the willingness of people to ask here who really need to ask questions. The negative effect is on the lurker who won't ask if he expects a harsh answer.

Be kinder than this.

DBTsr