I have OOo 3.1.1 installed on Fedora 11 x86_64. The version I have was
downloaded from OOo, not installed from the Fedora repositories.

When I create a document with footnotes I can select the footnote text,
but only one footnote at a time. I can change the document to endnotes,
and the footnotes then all appear at the end, but I can still select
only one footnote text at a time.

In order to copy and paste text into other programs (e.g., Scribus) I
need to be able to select and copy all the footnotes at once. Most
programs cannot import OOo footnotes, but if I can get them in by
copying and pasting I can make do. However, having to copy and paste
one at a time is painful.

Is there some way to select all the footnote texts at once?