-----Mensagem original-----
De: James Knott [mailto:james.kn...@rogers.com]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2010 18:47
Para: users@openoffice.org; ghigg...@woh.rr.com
Assunto: Re: [users] can't logon

ghigg...@woh.rr.com wrote:
> Thanks for your response.  Let me try again.
> I use Open Office.  I have a problem with the program "crashing"
> almost every time I use it.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled it
> twice. So I went to openoffice.org to find out what to do.  I had the
> impression I had to log in to get help about this issue.  For some
> reason I could not log in and tried to get a new password.  There was
> a  notice that the new password had been sent to my email but it never
> showed up.  Then I recalled that I had contacted users before.  So
> that was how got to you.
> So I am trying to find out what to do about this crashing problem.
> The log in  issue is incidental.
> I know about the crashing because the program stops responding  and
> puts up a message that the program has crashed and documents need to
> be recovered. I lose big chunks of the current document each time.
> Can you tell me how to fix this?
Please advise what operating system (Windows etc.) you're running and
also what version of OpenOffice.  I suspect there may be some other
issue with your computer as, in my experience, OpenOffice.org is very
stable.  Is it an older computer with limited resources?