Hi,

See that one:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=16512

Hagar

Le 18/02/2010 16:52, Brian Hunt a écrit :

I downloaded the latest version of Open Document in January 2010.

Auto Spell check does not appear to work.  Is there a link to a patch to
fix this?  Or can I uninstall and re-install a corrected version?

I searched for an answer to this question on the support area of your
website and unfortunately I could not find a solution.  I found
complaints, but no solution.

I would be grateful for your help.

Thank you.