Peter Kupfer OOo wrote:
I would suggest you d/l one of the 2.0 betas and see if the problem is fixed. If it is not, then we can proceed from them there.

I have a feeling that it won't work as nicely as you want it to because OOo seems to treat .html files differently depending on the context under which they are opened or saved (as you have learned.)

But, try it with 2.0 and then if it doesn't work we will see what we can do from there.

HTH,

As I'm dial-up, I don't think that I'll do that! But I'll see if one of my friends has a copy.

Thanks,

Brian