On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 9:03 PM, David Narvaez <david.e.narv...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Now the reformulated question is how to introduce a non-breaking table (I'm
> guessing the same happens for other tables like TOC) inside columns? BTW,
> I'm using OpenOffice 3.1.1 on Gentoo Linux.

Ok, I moved forward on that: changing the page layout to 2-columns format
instead of just changing a section causes the Bibliography to stick to the 2
column format. I'm actually pretty sure that the problem is that the
Bibliography table defines it's own section, so it discards any other
section  settings that are active on the insertion point.

I now have the opposite problem which is trying to put the title in single
column format, but I guess that should belong to another thread. I'll try to
fix it myself first.

David E. Narváez