Dear Sir,

I am Mabel, from Lighthouse Services Ltd, and one of my clients is looking for
the openOffice.org 3.2 for business use, and I've got the following question on
that product:
1. For this case, do we need to buy any license on OpenOffice.org? Or we just
download the free software? If we need to buy the license, since my client is
located in Hong Kong, which organization should we contact?
2. Also, do we need to sign any document?

Thank you so much for your all help!

Best Regards,
Mabel Lee
Sales Executive Trainee
Lighthouse Services Limited
Unit B, 24/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
Tel: 2591 9178
Fax: 2591 9378
Email: mabel_...@lsl.com.hk<mailto:mabel_...@lsl.com.hk>

Lighthouse Services Limited is "Your IT Solutions & Services Provider" We are
one of the Microsoft certified partners who provides various types of
professional services including:
1)   Project Management and Consulting Services
2)  Developing Application Systems such as ERP System
3)  Sourcing various kind of solutions to clients such as HR system, DMS, POS
system, etc
4)  Hardware and Networking Service (Cabling & Wiring, PC & Server Setup and
License & Hardware Purchase)