2010/2/25 Dotan Cohen <dotanco...@gmail.com>:
> Writer uses "paragraph" spacing between items in lists. How can I
> reduce this spacing?
>
> To see what I mean, type
> hello<enter>
> cruel<Shift-enter>
> world<enter>
> * one<enter>
> two
>
> It can be seen that the vertical spacing between "hello" and "cruel"
> is larger than the spacing between "cruel" and "world". It can also be
> seen that the spacing between "one" and "two" is this same large
> spacing. How can I reduce this spacing? Thanks.
>
> --
> Dotan Cohen

Hello again,

I'd say it depends on the paragraph style.
If I do as you say with my default standard paragraph style, the
spacing between the lines is the same everywhere.
If I apply the textbloc paragraph style, all spacings increase but the
shift-enter one (cruel/world).
So I propose you look into the 'indents and distances' (if that's what
it's called in English) of the paragraph style you use. Distance above
and/or under paragraph should be set to 0.

HTH
--
Guy
using dutch OOo 3.2 on a iMac Intel DualCore Snow Leopard