In a message dated 6/16/2005 9:53:21 AM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 10:22 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi!
> I have hidden two columns on a spread sheet and cannot get them to show
> again. I clicked "format, column, show"with no results. Could you assist.
do I need
> to "click" a column adjacent or???? Sure would like to get those two
columns
> back.
>
> Cheri

Help > Contents > Search term > hiding columns says:

To display hidden rows, columns or sheets

     1. Select the range that includes the hidden objects. You can also
        use the box in the corner above row 1 and beside column A. For
        sheets, this step is not necessary.

     2. Choose Format - Row/Column - Show or Format - Sheet - Show.

Does this not work for you?
Yes, it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! :)

Cheri