On 08-Mar-10 12:38, Maurice Batey wrote:

   Yes, I see that now  - thanks.
(But the Second Page header is still misplaced - above the top of the
frame, unlike the other 2 headers, and I can't move it.)

   But - having done that - and having printed the page out, I was
puzzled how to fold the page to get the 3 mini-pages in order.

The only way I could see was to fold the the 2nd page round behind the
first page, but then the reverse side of First Page is blank.
   Perhaps that's how this 3-page template is supposed to be used.

Guess having never tried brochures before I simply haven't got the
hang of it yet...

You can do it however you like -- just fold a piece of paper in thirds to make a "dummy" of your brochure and decide how you want folks to read it. Mark the "pages" with numbers and then set up your own template or example. You'll probably want to look up links;text frames in the help files, and maybe experiment a little with a simpler layout of frames to get a feel for what's happening.

Troll/Idiot
Have a nice day.