Dizia G. Roderick Singleton em Quinta, 16 de Junho de 2005 21:45:
> Silly me, I meant use the Portuguese link.

It's alright, Roderick! I understand the mistake, and appreciate your good
intentions and help.

(...)

> > > Thanks for the pointer, Peter! I did not know the whereabouts (and even
> > > existence) of docs such as this!
> > >
> > > José
> >
> > You might also try
> > http://documentation.openoffice.org/HOW_TO/word_processing/02en_numbering
> >_howto.sxw and the other docs on http://documentation.openoffice.org/ and
> > take the Espanol link for some good docs in Spanish.

I already knew this document. I found it helpful, but the bottom line is that
the whole implementation and interface to the lists feature is not very good.
And the outline part is also very "primitive". And that is a pity.

The document pointed by Peter Eberlein shows that a OOo programming team is
aware of the problem and is planning to improve the feature! Meanwhile, we
have to resort to the help documents such as the one you indicated, and thank
its authors!

Regards!
José

--
J. Magalhães Cruz      --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ---

... free, as in freedom... (Richard Stallman)
... private, as in personal... (jmcruz)
... respect, to all animals... (jmcruz)