On 2010-03-28 12:40 PM, John Fistere wrote:
> Once again I'm signing up for La Mesa Rotary's "Relay for Life" team.
> We are committed to have at least one person walking on the track for
> the entire 24 hour period starting at 9:00 AM on Saturday, April 24.
> I've signed up for a couple of shifts so far, one at 4:00 AM.  There's a
> lot of good research going on right now, and I believe it will result in
> some major breakthroughs in the way we treat cancer.  It takes money to
> do good research.

Sorry, but modern day cancer 'research' centers are a total fraud, and a
waste of your time and money. They have no interest in finding a cure
for cancer, as evidenced by their totally ignoring the fact that the
cause (and cure) for cancer was discovered decades ago.

In fact, there are *many* ways to treat and cure cancer, but allopathic
medicine has no interest in them because they cannot be patented, and
therefore there is no money to be made.

--

Charles