I prepared a document with a table, and a spreadsheet in 3.2.0. on my Mac. Both
had certain cells in colour.

Since I don't have direct access to our colour printer from my Mac, I sent the
documents to my wife's PC running Windows 7 and OOo 3.1.  Imagine my surprise
when OOo complained that it had not yet recovered the documents when they were
clicked, and could not print them at all.  Nothing happened as far as we could
see - no error message, no hanging, nothing.

Today I upgraded her version to 3.2.0 and the documents loaded and printed
without problem.  I didn't think I had done anything special in creating these
documents.

Makes me wonder how incompatible 3.2 and 3.1 are.

//James