Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
I want to draw an arc in Draw. I checked the help, and it tells me to open the Ellipses toolbar. I cannot find this toolbar.

I used Tools > Customize > Toolbars, and I have a toolbar named Circles and Ovals. OK, great, this toolbar has the items of interest. Unfortunately, I cannot find this toolbar. I tried View > Toolbars, and this toolbar is not listed there.

In the default v3.2 setup, when you open Draw the Drawing Toolbar is on the bottom. Find the "Basic Shapes" icon, about the ninth from the left. There you have the option to select the Circle or other basic shapes.

Hope this helps.

Andy