On 4/2/2010 6:20 PM, Dave Barton wrote:
-------- Original Message  --------
From: David B Teague<davidbtea...@verizon.net>
To: users@openoffice.org<users@openoffice.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 18:11:08 -0400
Can someone tell me whom I should ask about the "OO.o Menu" Firefox add-on? I do not believe it has been updated since FF 2.x. I found it useful.
I suppose I could just find the several links it provided ...
--David Teague

Assuming you have updated to FF 3.x, get the "Nightly Tools" add-on and use the right click "Force Compatibility" option to reactivate the "OOo menu".

HTH

Dave

Dave

Many thanks. I fetched the tools, forced compatibility for "OO.o Menus". Force compatibility works for the latest OO.o Menus and FF 3.63. I wonder why the Menus isn't updated.

On the other hand, force compatibility isn't a panacea. IE Tab fails. giving a black screen. I disabled IE Tab with no further ill effects. I wish that had worked.

Thanks,
David