On 04/04/2010 12:45, James Knott wrote:
Mick wrote:
Hiya, I have been reading your pages and have registered with you.
It all looks great.
On your Open Office download option,I wondered if you have anything like a Publishing program similar to Microsoft Publisher?
                  Thanks,    F.M.Cripps.
While OpenOffice.org doesn't have a Publisher equivalent, much of what it can do is available in Writer or Draw. If that's not enough, you might try Scribus, which is an open source publisher type program. Please note, that nothing, other than Publisher, can work with Publisher files.

http://www.scribus.net

Here's a site that will convert Publisher files to Word docs free.
http://www.zamzar.com

Seems to work OK too....