I just noticed, that when I switch between ordinary display and "web
layout", the cursor jumps to the top of the document and I have to
scroll down and find the position where I was last working = which is
not necessarily the very end of the document.

Is there a setting that makes Writer remember the last position the
cursor was in before changing something/switching documents/windows etc.?

I know there is a so-called "quick mark" in my beloved Wordperfect that
assures that you get right back to where you left the document.
Checking the "options" I could so far not find anything comparative.

Thank you.