Hi Michael,

Am Fri, 07 May 2010 17:48:01 +1200
schrieb Michael Adams <linux_m...@paradise.net.nz>:

> Windows Server 2008, OO.o3.2
>
> Since recent Windows Upgrates ;) some users have been getting program
> shutdown (like a normal exit) on any "paste" into a document.

I can confirm this problems with Windows XP SP2 (I think) on my
netbook. It is annoying - I can't copy anything. I used paste special
(text only) to make sure, that I don't copy anything, that might affect
my computer in any way.

> Tried:
>  * Pasting different things - text from web, text from notepad or
> images.
>  * "Edit - Paste Special (paste only text)"
>  * Pasting to an empty document.
>  * Running from Shell to see if i can find any error codes for
> program exit. This has to be the wrong way to do this.

I've sent several crash reports from OOo to SUN/Oracle. I hope, that
they can find the error and the solution for it soon. ;)

Sigrid