On 5/11/2010 5:56 AM, Marcello Romani wrote:
James Elliott ha scritto:
A new phenomenon has occurred in my OOo 3.2 running under Windows XP
which I have never encountered before, and I have been using OOo since
version 1.0

When I select text and Bold it, it also becomes Italic in style.
What's more, I cannot get rid of the Italics by selecting the text and
clicking on the Italic button or using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+I.

Just a thought, but it sounds like there is a style in effect that says if it is bold it shall also be italic. Is this possible?

--
Gene Young