Good day,
How do I download an upgrade for my Open Office Suite?  I am currently using
version 1.1.0 and I believe that now you are up to 1.1.4.  Do I simply download
the current version and let it override my version?  If so, will the
articles/spreadsheets I've already created open up with the new version?

Also, I need to create mailing labels and I need some direction on how to do
this.  Can you help, or recommend someone/somewhere I can go to get step-by-step
directions?  Thank you very much.

I've recommended OOo to my collegiate niece, who was having trouble with
Microsoft Office (professor's version) and Microsoft Works (her version).  So
far, so good.  She's happy with OOo.  Keep up the good work.  I'll continue to
pass the word.

Sincerely,
Rick Martin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]