Hello Harold Fuchs, have you analyzed my problem about below?

1.The add-ons that is a metafile(EMF/WMF) with vertical mirrored in PPT.
2.open it in OOo3.2 impress, you will see it has a different behavior with PPT.
NOTE: there is a bitmap in this metafile.in source code it will execute
gdimtf.cxx::rotate()->case META_BMPSCALE_ACTION, I think in codes  "BitmapEx
aBmpEx( pAct->GetBitmap() );"  the GetBitmap function can not get the correct
bitmap, may be it is changed somewhere.
 would you give me some suggestions on source codes? Thanks for any helps.

--

Thanks & Best Regards!

Andilion

在2010-05-14 17:27:32,andilion <ningmeng5...@163.com> 写道:

Thanks for your update,  a problem like this:
step:

在2010-05-14 16:55:53,"Harold Fuchs" <hwfa.openoff...@googlemail.com> 写道:
>2010/5/14 andilion <ningmeng5...@163.com>
>
>> I would like to disscus some technical problerm, could you help me, Thanks
>> very very much.
>>

>> --
>>

>> Thanks & Best Regards!
>>
>> Andilion
>

>Ask here. It's quite likely someone will be able to help. If not, someone
>will point you in the right direction(s), depending on the topic(s) of your
>question(s).
>
>--
>Harold Fuchs
>London, England