Hello,

I have a data base of clients on an Excel Spread Sheet. There are 3 sheets - ACTIVE, ARCHIVE and BLANK. When I try to set up a MAIL MERGE, I can get to my data source, but the only sheet I am able to select is BLANK (and as the name suggests...it is a blank table for me to hand write in new client data as new clients come into my office). I wish to use the ACTIVE sheet, but no matter what I do, I can not see it or select it in MAIL MERGE (or INSERT ENVELOPE). I have read many tutorials on this subject and can not see what I am doing wrong.

(Interesting note: The first time I tried to set up a MAIL MERGE (4 months ago), I successfully did it and saved the file to use again next month...since that first time, I have never been able to select my ACTIVE page!)

LS