I solved the problem myself and thought it would be a good idea to
share the solution.  To add an extension to an administrative
installation point, you need to copy the oxt file in the
"\OpenOffice.org 3\share\extension\install\ folder".

Then you need to edit the msi and create an mst file.  I created this
mst with ORCA.  You need to create 1 new lines in 4 tables, I searched
for the dictionaries and adapted the lines.  I tested it with the
Disable First Wizard and the DMaths extensions.  Here's the lines you
need to add :

* * * DisableFirstStartWzd_ooo32.oxt * * *

Component Table

Component :             g_f_extension_DisableFirstStartWzd
ComponentID :
Directory :             OpenOfficeorg3_share_extension_install
Attributes :            2
Condition :
KeyPath :               DisableFirstStartWzd_ooo32.oxt

File Table

File :          DisableFirstStartWzd_ooo32.oxt
Component :     g_f_extension_DisableFirstStartWzd
FileName :      DisableFirstStartWzd_ooo32.oxt
FileSize :      1576
Version :
Language :
Attributes :    16384
Sequence :      240

FeatureComponents Table

Feature :       gm_extension_DisableFirstStartWzd
Component :     g_f_extension_DisableFirstStartWzd

Feature Table

Feature :               gm_extension_DisableFirstStartWzd
Feature_Parent :
Title :                 gid_Module_Root_Extension_DisableFirstStartWzd
Description :           gid_Module_Root_Extension_DisableFirstStartWzd
Display :               0
Level :                 20
Directory :             INSTALLLOCATION
Attributes :            8

* * * DmathsAddon.oxt * * *

Component Table

Component :             g_f_extension_DmathsAddon
ComponentID :
Directory :             OpenOfficeorg3_share_extension_install
Attributes :            2
Condition :
KeyPath :               DmathsAddon.oxt

File Table

File :          DmathsAddon.oxt
Component :     g_f_extension_DmathsAddon
FileName :      DmathsAddon.oxt
FileSize :      8435403
Version :
Language :
Attributes :    16384
Sequence :      240

FeatureComponents Table

Feature :       gm_extension_DmathsAddon
Component :     g_f_extension_DmathsAddon

Feature Table

Feature :               gm_extension_DmathsAddon
Feature_Parent :
Title :                 gid_Module_Root_Extension_DmathsAddon
Description :           gid_Module_Root_Extension_DmathsAddon
Display :               0
Level :                 20
Directory :             INSTALLLOCATION
Attributes :            8

This requires to build your own installation set and do some changes to
scp2 module. I think this must be somewhere found in the
openoffice.org wiki. Anyway, there is no easy way to do it.

Joachim