On 6/1/2010 1:29 AM, Tim Deaton wrote:

Gene Young wrote:
On 5/29/2010 12:10 AM, NoOp wrote:
On 05/28/2010 05:03 PM, Jeffrey Barish wrote:

Not to Gene: http://www.openoffice.org/ml_guidelines.html eh?
:-)
I love the way everybody cuts out the most important part of my post;

<EMPHASIS>Not a criticism,</EMPHASIS> just a fact of life. Check the
help files first, Google second, THEN ask someone else to do it for me.

My writing style may not be in the form of flowery prose with a touch
of PC, however it is written in a clear manner that everyone seems to
misconstrue by NOT reading the entire post. Not a problem. It is
and which will keep me from offering again.

Note to OP:

If you had checked the help files you should have said so, along with
any other attempts you made. It simplifies life when you have ALL the
information.

You're totally missing the point. Your "most important part of my post"
is nothing more than an excuse. The fact is that you were inexcusably
rude. Every bit of the real information you conveyed could have been
done in a polite manner, like Twayne did. Instead, your tone was to slap
down someone for asking a question.

PLONK!!!