On Saturday 05 June 2010 23:40:22 Rob Clement wrote:
> When I tried to download Ooo 3.2.1 from a UK ip address I found this
> error message (attached).
> 
> In case the jpg does not get through it says
> 
> "File not found
> 
> The requested file in the URL below was not found on this server:
> http://download.services.openoffice.org/files/localized/en-GB/3.2.1/OOo
> _3.2.1_Win_x86_install_en-GB.exe "
> 
> I was surprised as I thought the UK version had been abandoned but
> looking on the download page I found there is a UK 3.2.0 version but
>  the 3.2.1 is not there.
> 
> Should someone be sending UK users to the US version at present?
> 
> Thanks
> 
> Rob

Is there really a Bri'ish version? Or are you just expected to choose the 
UK variety of English, along with dictionary, measures, etc., just as one 
can choose French, Tagalog, or many other languages.

-- 
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on
Israel

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to