jamescarson wrote:
Does it support a compatible "FrontPage" or similar? for my web editing. JJC

OOo can save its documents in HTML format, and for some purposes that's probably close enough. It does not have support for getting changes onto a site through a "publish" operation, you'll need something like Filezilla for that. But for serious web design, you're probably better off to go with a more specifically targeted product. A lot of the people on this list seem to use Seamonkey -- free from www.mozilla.org -- which includes an e-mail client, calendaring, and web page construction capabilities (other things too, probably; I have no personal experience with it).