On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 14:04 +0200, Rizzuto Marie-Helene wrote:
> Hello,
> The field I'm using is a field of text database (I would like to test if
> the record is Mister or Madam/Miss).
> version 1.1.4 of ooo / Windows NT 4.0 workstation.

Yes, this can be done. In your conditional statement for the text,
you would have a condition like 'Salutation=="Mr"' and this works
fine in my version of 1.9.104 under Linux. If it does not work for
you, there may be a bug in the 1.1.4 version for this feature.

Regards
Jonathon

OOo Tips (RSS) - http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au/tips.rss
OOo Knowledgebase - http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au/