Cor Nouws wrote:
Hi Barbara,

Barbara Duprey wrote (10-06-10 16:16)

Cor, you're referring here to character style, but I think the key is in
the before/after spacing of the paragraph style that is being applied.

I see no other paragraph style involved then the one I originally applied. And the distance before/after are not changed after applying bullets.
So... maybe I do not understand you correctly?

Cor

True, it stays with the same style but changes the indent value. I was thinking it applied one of the outline paragraph styles, sorry. I haven't played with it, but maybe you could use a negative value for the "before" spacing on the first/every bullet to tighten it up? I don't understand why the same designated spacing would have a different effect in the list than in the body text, though., though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to