I've checked the extensions repository without any luck; I's hoping that one of you may have had cause to build something like this.

I'm preparing a study program for High School Juniors covering the top 100 vocabulary words.

The recommended way to study vocab is the good old fashioned flash card.

I'd like to come up with an electronic version. I had a MS Power Point template back when that was my software of choice but nothing for Impress. The computer I use for presentations is Ubuntu, so I need something for OOo Impress.

I'm not smart enough to build such a thing on my own. It would be one "3X5" slide with the vocab word; when you click on it, it would move to a second "3X5" slide with the definition and example sentence.

Anyone have such a thing or perhaps can point me toward a site tht would help me? I've looked through the documentation book I have and didn't have any success.

I'm running 3.2 on Ubuntu UNR 10.04.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--

Mark C. Miller