On Thursday 10 June 2010 23:39, siebenkaempfe...@aol.com wrote:
> Hello,
> my name is Stephanie. I´m a student from Germany and I´m using open office.
> I´m referring to you because i do have coming up a presentation and there´s
> a little problem using open office impress. I want to embed a video from
> youtube, which might be helpful to present some issues about sustainability
> in tourism. do you know how to embed a video from youtube into that
> presentation (with impress)?? I hope you´re able to help me!!!

Youtube do their utmost to prevent you doing this. However their are video
rippers that try to circumvent youtubes protection. Whether any are currently
working or not i do not know. Every time they exploit a hole, youtube tries
to close it.

http://www.google.com/search?q=youtube+video+ripper

The legality of breaking someones copyright is what you have to consider now
before you try to rip any video. It therefore depends on your conscience.

HTH

--

Michael