Hello,

as you may be aware I have been using NeoOffice with my Apple machine for a
long period of time, and the software is constantly useful for me.

In my perception it is since using your application that in intervals the
attached warning table pops up without my being able to locate the program.
I am not sure, though, and certainly want to avoid phishing data from my
machine.

My Apple shop could not tell me what the program is useful for.

Could you pls tell me, if applicable, what the program does, whether or not
it is indispensable, and unless stored hidden why it pops up in case it is
integrated within the NeoOffice application.

My Apple is privately owned with myself acting as administrator.

Regards

--
Hartmut A. Paul
Kreuzbergstr. 34