In news:693bb4477aeb43ec9c9b703a0e3cc...@sylvia,
sylvia <smfredsb...@shaw.ca> typed:
> I was told to download this program so i could recieved
> e-mails from this program from another computer. As it is
> now I can't open the attachment.
> Thanks
> Sylvia

Can you ask them to send you the file in another format? OO.o wll save in
Word and RTF formats also; one of the two should suffice with some
exceptions, but ... you've indicated nothing to actually describe for sure
what you're trying to do.

There is also an addin from Sun that will allow Word to read OO.o native
formats and it mostly works well; it depends on the versions of Word and
OO.o in use, neither of which you indicated.

HTH,

Twayne`